Secure your remote work environment
The challenge is real for small and medium sized businesses in 2020.
A shift to remote working has come with an increase in cyber threats like malicious links, malware, phishing, impersonation, spoofing and ransomware.
One of your biggest questions right now may well be – how to stay connected and productive in a remote, distributed world, whilst keeping your business safe from cyber attacks and data loss?
The good news is that a Microsoft 365 Business Premium subscription plan can help you to improve security in remote working environments, and lower your operational costs.
Solutions from an industry leader
At Growth Through Knowledge, we use the Microsoft Partner framework for securing remote work for your Microsoft 365 Security Health Check to review:
- Who can access your system, what they can access, and if others can be invited in without your knowledge
- Who has administrator access; how user logins are checked and passwords managed
- If your emails are adequately protected from viruses, unsafe attachments or malicious links
- Where sensitive information lives, and if it’s protected as well as it can be
- How guests interact in Teams, and what they have access to
- Access by personal or company mobile devices
- Which third party applications can be used, and who can download or install them
You’ll receive a comprehensive report outlining the findings – plus Actions, Observations and Recommendations for Improvement – with a follow up call to explain the findings in more detail and to discuss next steps that minimise risks whilst optimising your operational costs.