to give information; supply knowledge or enlightenment
Would you like to create real business value from all that data and information you receive on a daily basis?
What you need are actionable insights from data and information.
Back in 2016, Forrester reported that 74% of businesses said they wanted to be “data-driven,” but only 29% are actually successful at connecting analytics to action.
More data is not the answer. Neither are more reports and dashboards.
Your business may well be drowning in data, and struggling to connect the dots despite being surrounded by more information than ever before.
This is a question I have heard many times from senior executives, when presented with yet another lengthy report or dashboard.
Data and information provide the foundations, but actionable insights are generated by analysing information, applying knowledge and drawing conclusions – influencing decisions and driving change.
Actions can you take to create business value include;
- doing more of what is working
- identifying what isn’t working
- reaching more potential customers
- selling more products or services
- finding cost efficiencies
- optimising staffing
- maximising return on investment
- delivering change initiatives to time, cost and quality more often
I can help you to achieve this by;
- defining and tracking meaningful Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- identifying market trends likely to impact yours or your competitors’ business in the short or long term
- acting as a “translator”, providing clarity in communications
- motivating your people to think differently about data, encouraging them to act on a more consistent basis
Get in touch with me now to discuss how to become better informed about your business, and achieve growth through knowledge.